- What is your favorite word? - Scrumtrilescent (I had to do it, there's too many to pick one of my own)
- What is your least favorite word? – Moist *shudders*
- What turns you on? – Ummmm…ummmm… It probably shouldn’t be so hard to answer this question. Something to do with glasses and curly hair, I think.
- What turns you off? – So many things. I have many little idiosyncrasies and things that annoy me, it doesn’t take much.
- What sound or noise do you love? – Waves crashing
- What sound or noise do you hate? – A dog left outside barking his fool head off. Or a baby crying. They both grate on my nerves. And a stapler. And people chewing. I could really go on and on with this one. No, seriously. I have sensory issues related ot noise.
- What is your favorite curse word? – The F word. Without a doubt. I can swear like a sailor when the mood strikes, but I like to try and keep it clean on my blog. J
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? – That’s an easy one. Writer.
- What profession would you not like to do? – Anything involving something gross, like cleaning out horse stalls or septic tanks. I have a really weak stomach.
- If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? – Uh, didn’t expect to see you here.
Check out the other bloggers to see their interviews and maybe find out something new!Bronwyn Green
Kellie St. James