Wednesday, July 9, 2014

If I Could Have a Superpower, I'd...


After missing a few weeks of the Wednesday blogging, I’m back. And I’m kind of excited about today’s topic, because I am a major nerd.
 
If I Could Have a Superpower, I'd...  Well, I'd be awesome, obviously.
 
This is actually a question I've pondered quite often over the years, there are a lot of possibilities. But, ultimately, I think I would want to be telekinetic. Partially because I'm lazy. But also because it would just make so many things a million times easier!
 
Think about it.
 
No more having to practically break my wrist trying to carry in all the groceries in one trip so I don't have to go back out to my car. Instead, I could hover them into the house. And put away lots of things at once, not just one or two at a time. I'm not sure if this goes back to the lazy thing or is just really efficient.
 
Also, I could finally get back at people who used ot hold things over my head out of my reach. *cough cough, my brother, cough cough* I could put things like his work tools just out of reach and make them look like they are going to get closer, and then shoot them back up into the sky. Although, I hope I can levitate my self out his reach, too.
 
But, I think it would come in most handy when I want to keep my annoying neighbor off my property. I would pelt her with mulch and small rocks and things while I stayed safely inside the house. She would never even know it was me. That would be awesome because that woman is a pain in my ass.

I'm sure I could come up with a million more uses, but those are the top three that come that come to mind. I have to add, if I couldn't be telekinetic, I would totally want to be able to fly. Or somehow transport between to places instanteously. I'm tired of commuting to work.

Check out what super powers my fellow Wednesday Bloggers would like to have:
Bronwyn Green
Jess Jarman
Kellie St. James
Kris Norris
Jenny Trout
Gwendolyn Cease

2 comments:

  1. I like this power. Hauling in groceries is one of my least favorite things ever. See also: cleaning. I would use that power all the time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Telekinesis...yeah, that's a good one. And you'd totally use it all the time. Good choice, girl!

    ReplyDelete